Coming in Summer.
Gang Dang Kit - Thai Red Curry - $22
Spicy and delicious. We consider this a potluck style farm meal, since you have some flexibility with the ingredients but no matter how you make it, it won't dissapoint on flavor and freshness. Make sure you have a deep enough stock pot, because this is enough to make a meal that will last for a few days for multiple servings. Served over steamed jasmine rice, Gang Dang is one of our favorite Thai dishes to make. Full recipe coming soon.
- Zucchini - 3
- Beans - 1 lb. (Green or Dragon Tongue)
- Eggplant - 3 (mixed varieties)
- Thai Peppers - 1/8 lb. approximately
- Thai Basil - 2 bunches
- Garlic - (Green, Scapes, or Heads)
What you need to purchase / add:
- Red Curry Paste (From Asian grocery store)
- Coconut Milk
- Jasmine Rice
- Nampla (Fish Sauce)